We guide your employees tot he Professional Scrum Master(PSM-l) certificate with a training where you can choose from:
- 1-day theory training
- U are ready fot he PSM-l exam
- 2-day training that contains a wealth of practical examples in addiiont to the theory(recommended)
- In addition tot he theory, you will actually work as a scrum team to see the theory work in practice.
For everyone who is participating in a scrum team.
The Scrum Guide(NL) or Scrum Guide(EN)
Within the 1-day training the focus is mainly on the theory with limited time for exercises. During the 2-day training, the theory is constantly supported by exercises and there is time to go into scrum in practice.
Location and number of participants
The training is provided centrally in the Netherlands or if you register a minimum of 4 participants than we can come to any location in the Netherlands. The maximum participants is 8 people so that everyone gets enough personal attention and there is also time to go deeper in the material and also in the questions.
Who attended this training?
1. 1-day training: : € 600 (per person) included lunch, excluding official PSM-l exam and excluding VAT
2. 2-day training: € 1000 (per person) included two lunches, excluding official PSM-l exam and excluding VAT
Contents of the training
- The source of Agile/Scrum
- The Scrum proces
- The roles in Scrum
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- The ceremonies in Scrum
- Daily Scrum(also called ‘Stand-up’)
- Product Backlog Refinment
- Sprintreview(also called ‘Demo’)
- The objects in Scrum
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Visual Progress Indicators (e.g. burndown chart)
- Design aspects Scrum
- Team composition
- Sprint length
- Scrum and how with?
- Collaboration across teams
- Scrums of scrums
- Scaled Agile Framework
- Praciticing for the PSM-l exam ( with 1-day course)
- Exercise 1, scrum in practice
- Supporting of the product owner
- Keeping the backlog in order
- Writing good INVEST userstories
- Provide insight into progess and results towards management
- Exercise 2, scrum in practice
- Typical pitfalls in Scrum and how top recent them
- Exchange experiences between participangs and the coach
- Practicing for the PSM-l exam
To the overview